Friday, April 28, 2006

Citibank e-savings: get $25 for online billpay

I openned a Citibank e-savings account earlier this month and received the welcome package days ago. I thought it might contain nothing important since I have been a customer with Citi for more than three years. So I put the material in my folder of "non-urgent letter" and didn't pay attention to it. Today I started to process all the letters marked non-urgent and found that actually there was something precious there. After the signature card, direct deposit forms and some rate chart, there is an offer for online billpay.

Starting no later than the calendar month after the month in which you opened the account, pay 2 or more bills each calendar month for 3 consecutive months online at citibankonline.com, $25 will be credit to your account within 90 days from the end of the statement period in which you met all of the above requirement.

If you miss the $200 bonus, you are still qualified for this one. Take a look at your welcome package for details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home