Saturday, March 18, 2006

what $300K will buy in westchester, NY

JLP in allthingsfinancialblog.com organized "a tour to show everyone what house $300K will buy in various parts of the country". If you follow my posts, you might know that one of my financial resolutions this year is to buy a house. So I would like to invite you to take a look at the house worth $300k in my area. This is a house in a ordinary school district.
First let take a look at the photo (don't know why I can't upload the image now) Will update later.


Here is the description of this house.
bedrooms: 2
full baths: 1
acres: 0.14
number of levels: 1
square feet:824
style: Cottage
year built:1935

Let's compare it with the house in poughkeepsie, NY, just 30 minutes north.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home