Sunday, February 19, 2006

my posts appeared in recent carnivals

Have been blogging for several months. But just got to know what is carnival two weeks ago.During the past two weeks I submitted several posts to the recent carnivals and luckily got accepted. It was really fun to share my financial experience with others. I also learned a lot from other fellow bloggers. Here is a list of my posts in the recent carnivals.
(1) Parking tips in NYC (Festival of Frugality #10)

(2) Make your own passport pictures (Festival of Frugality #9)

(3) One of my financial mistakes (Reverse Carnival of Money Mistakes )

1 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Kirby said...

I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed your posts. You've got a great blog going on here - keep up the great work!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home