Wednesday, February 15, 2006

cardoffers.com: good website to apply for credit cards?

I came across a website called http://cardoffers.com yesterday. It looks like a good website to apply for the credit cards. You can search credit cards by category, card issuer and merchants and find what cards would be your best choice. Also you may find the feedback of the cardholders at the commentaries section before you apply a credit card or submit a review to help other potential applicants. If you registered as a member and apply the credit cards through the provided link, you may earn cash rewards on selected credit card approval and may view special discounts and savings available on their current credit cards. According to their introduction, this website was established in April 1999 and was previously known as CreditCardFreedom.com

The deal seems attractive, while the safety should be a concern since you need to provide a lot of confidential information when you apply for a credit card. I checked some post in fatwallet and found that some good reviews about it. Just want to know more feedback from various resources. Leave your comments if have used it or heard about it before.

7 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Circle, I saw your post on Mymoneyblog.com about cardoffers.com. I posted a reply there but apparently the blogger didn't want his "money-making secret" to be known.. I guess I'll reply to you here instead.

Anyway, if you move your mouse pointer over Mymoneyblog.com's CC app links, it'll say "www.cardoffers.com/blah blah blah" (so are the CC app links from Ibankdesign.com). If you search around Cardoffers.com, you'll find that it has a referral program. I suppose you see where I'm getting at here, right!? ;)

So, in terms of whether the site is safe or not, I'm guessing yes. Well, the rest is up to you!

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger circle said...

thanks for your comments. I see what you mean. Actually I just applied a card from that website this morning. Will report the progress later.

 
At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I'm posting as "anon" for privacy reason.. I briefly scan your blog and it looks pretty cool to me (I don't blog myself as I'm too lazy to do that right now). But, MAN, you need to generate some traffic to your blog!! :) Best wishes to you!

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger circle said...

Thanks. Your comments are really encouraging. As the CFO of my family, the initial purpose of this blog was to keep a record of our financial journey. But I do appreciate the comments from other so that I can have a better view of various financial concepts and tips. Several of my posts got accepted in the recent carnivals. I hope it will bring some traffic here. Anyway, welcome to stop by my blog more often and share your thoughts here.

 
At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I've been thinking about starting a blog too, just to track what's been happening to me financially as well. Thanks for reminding me! Btw, it's still the same "anon" who posted all previous comments. Personally, I like Jonathan's site very much and I've been reading and posting (only sporadically though) there for a few months. However, I was a little bit put off by his Cardoffers.com referral links. Ok, I agree that it's always "buyers beware" in the world. Nevertheless, I mean you can't on one hand show ways for people not to make financial mistakes but at the same time making money off people who read your blog!! That's just a little too "Suzy Orman" to me, don't you think? Sorry, just to vent a bit there..

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger circle said...

Sorry for the late reply. I have been totally swamped last week. Let me know when you start your own blog. I will definetely to pay a visit

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger J @ CardOffers said...

Hi Circle, my name is J, and I work at CardOffers.com.

I just came across this blog via google and thought I'd say hello.

I assure you that we are 100% safe, and we always pay our cash rewards to members.

Ejnoy your cash reward.

Take care,
-J

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home