Friday, February 10, 2006

bored money from Pinecone Research

The first time I heard about Pinecone Research was from Jonathan in mymoneyblog. But they closed their door for the new applicants at that time. Yesterday, however, I finally signed up with this well-known online survey company. The credit goes to Frank the Financially Savvy Atheist for his post

First when I clicked the link provided by the FSA and it just led me to the mainpage of www.internetpaidsurveys.com. There is just a list of online survey companies, most of which provide a link to join their programs, while the Pinecone Research only has a link to visit their website. But after several minutes' browsing on that website something in one of sidebars on the right side caught my eyes. There is a "pinecone signup link 1" right there, through which I got to submit my application. That's really tricky.

Today I got my first survey and finished it. It's a little bit time consuming though. Just do it when you get bored by your work. Let's see when I can get my first little check.

1 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Blogger Mike987 said...

There is a link to Pinecone Research on www.FreePaidSurveys4U.com

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home