Sunday, January 22, 2006

Lucky circle: the winter save up sale from ing

From my precious post, you may know that I just had b2b tansfer in HSBC set up last week. I was planning to transfer all my money from ing to hsbc within this week. However, because Jan 16th was a bank holiday, the transfer request was scheduled on Jan 17. And the fund was deducted from ING on Jan 18th.

The interesting thing was that ING offered a big promotion right on Jan 19th: the winter save up sale (4.75 apr on all new deposit from Jan 19th 2006 to Apr 15 2006). How lucky I am! If I had made the transfer earlier, I would have already transfered my money to hsbc. If I made had made the transfer later, my money in ing would have become the old deposit and so I would have missed this promotion.

Anyway, in order not to lose the interest over the weekend, I just scheduled the tranfer back to ing tonight. Hopefully, it will be performed tomorrow and the fund will arrive ing no later than wed.

Don't miss this opportunity. If you want to open an account, drop me a line or leave a comment with your email address. I can send you a referal link. You can get a easy $25 bonus. Just please note that you must make a depoit over $250.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home